Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Propaganda central- FoxNews is junk news

Trumpzi "progaganda central" junk news:
To the editor:  Trumpism is a cult.
I remember when the propaganda netword Fox News (aka, junk news!) debuted in the 1990s. 
I overheard a co-worker tell another woman that liberals "suffer from mental illness". (What qualifications do the FoxNews folowers have to diagnose? None!)
Then they both laughed. But, then, I pointed out that I am a liberal. Silence.
Soon after, the first in a series of liberal-bashing Ann Coulter books appeared in the bookstores. This cult relies on little substance and a lot of stupidity and outrage.
To this day, those former co-workers of mine believe that liberals are mentally ill. They also believe that President Obama was born in Kenya, Hillary Clinton belongs in jail, and President Trump is honest. (OMG!)
Unfortunately, cult Fox News is the most successful propaganda machine in modern history. From this well springs this cult that is winning (illegal) elections aided by gerrymandering and voter suppression. (IMO- End the wrong minded influence of the propaganda cult FoxNews!)
Should we worry? Yes, we should! Bethia Sheean-Wallace, Fullerton

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home