Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Donald Trump is a white man's failed leader

Donald Trump is a failed leader. Moreover, his racist policies are destroying America
I have a rough time accepting the fact that any level-headed, honest-thinking American could cast a vote for such a hateful individual as Donald Trump. The economy is nothing compared to moral values, common decency and respect. Trump has done more to divide this country morally, racially and ethically than any other president in U.S. history. That should be his slogan, because he seems to be proud of it.

It’s not about Hillary losing. It’s not about Democrat or Republican. Recently a friend who is a Trump supporter (and I respect that) said to me, “Donald Trump is a white man’s president.” I told him, “Not this white man.” And if that is true, I’m ashamed of the white man.

I have never had the desire to meet a president. But if President Barrack Obama knocked on my door, I’d invite him in gladly and feel honored. If Trump knocked on my door, I’d throw him off my property.

May God bless America and guide America and its citizens to common decency.

Edward A. Svitek, Brackenridge Pennsylvania

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home