Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Friday, June 28, 2019

Donald Trump's memory deficit disorder - another Oklahoma echo


"If you are still a Trump supporter after all the negative things he has done to degrade our country, then you are part of the problem."

Enough is enough!
TULSA, Oklahoma- Donald Trump has hearing and memory problems when it comes to his own presentations. He certainly exhibits an attention deficit disorder.

It is now a fact that Trump has made more than 10,000 false or misleading claims (PolitiFact and FactCheck.org).

How can anyone trust Trump? World leaders cannot depend on what he says; it will either be false or he will change his mind within a few hours or days.

When a reporter questions him, he snaps back, “I did not say that,” “You misunderstood," “You took it out of context,” or his old standby, “That’s fake news.”

Never once have we heard him say, “I was wrong” or “I made a mistake.” I don’t know about you, but I have never met a person who has never made a mistake.

Trump told an interviewer it was OK to lie because “people believe me.” No, it’s because we took him at his word he would make America great again.

He let us down.

If you are still a Trump supporter after all the negative things he has done to degrade our country, then you are part of the problem.

The good news is that polls show that Trump is slowly losing a percentage of his hardcore base.

It took awhile, but enough is enough!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home