Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Trump trending 2545 - echo opinion from Missouri about lies


It is impossible to negotiate with President Donald Trump because he constantly changes his mind and has absolutely no empathy. 
2545
Donald Trump lies multiple times each day; he has a very limited vocabulary and is not able to articulate what he wants to say. 

I really do not know why he would even run in 2020 after experiencing the presidency during the past two years.

I believe the 25th Amendment of the Constitution allows for removing a president, despite having legally attained his office, if he becomes impaired. How much more impaired must President Trump become before the House and Senate invoke the 25th Amendment?

The Democrats are not responsible for this shutdown. If Trump cannot govern for all the people of this great country, he should be removed.  Geraldine Jacobs • St. Charles Missouri

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home