Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Saturday, September 08, 2018

Korean War Marine veteran writes about current Commander in Chief

https://www.journaltribune.com/articles/letters-to-the-editor/commander-in-chief/

Salute to Senator John McCain - (He's a hero. Current CIC is not!)

Echo letter to the editor of the Biddeford Maine Journal Tribune:

I’m an old U.S. Marine who proudly served this wonderful country of ours, during and after the Korean War, and if I were a young Marine today, and had to salute the present Commander-in-Chief, after doing so I would throw up my guts in disgust.

People that think there is nothing lower than whale doo-doo, well think again.

I, with a tear in my eye, salute Senator John McCain for his heroism, patriotism, and true grit.

Senator McCain, all your brother and sister veterans know you are at peace in heaven, for you served your hell on earth in the Hanoi Hilton.

R.I.P., our hero.
Semper Fi,

Toby Koles, Saco, Maine


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home