Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, August 05, 2018

Baltimore Sun opinion echo ~ Trump Tower meeting

Trump knew about the infamous "Trump Tower" meeting with Russians ~ echo opinion letter published in The Baltimore Sun

Dorothy Parker 1893-1967
Donald Trump’s denial of knowledge of the now infamous meeting at Trump Tower reminds me of one of America poet Dorothy Parker’s quotes: “If they should whisper false of you never trouble to deny, but if should what they say be true storm and stomp and swear they lie.”

The chance that this self-proclaimed (Trumpzi) *genius* (?-ugh!) didn’t know about that (Trump Tower) meeting, either before or afterward, or both, on a scale of 0-10, clearly a 0 (zero!). Jon Jacobson, Ruxton (in Maryland near Towson, in Baltimore County)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home