Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Post Trump "Woman's March" in Missoula Montana

Echo - a letter to the editor published in 

The Missoula Independent

David Neslon ~ Street talk in Missoula MT
David Nelson: Yes, I’ve been supportive of the women’s movement since the very beginning. 

In fact, from the time I graduated on, observing the way women have been transformed. I think it’s all for the good. I was born in 1940, so I’ve seen a lot of that transition. The most thrilling part of the march is I really think we’ve finally had an event that will unite women across all shades. Cast your ballot: If you look at the voting record, like when they vote for president, women come out and then they go away. They don’t come out until the next presidential election. That’s been where the real weaknesses have been, and they don’t keep the momentum.

Asked Tuesday afternoon at the Good Food Store

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home