Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

worthy of a re-blog - Benghazi Congressional Hearings Didn't Accomplish Much

I seldom re-blog, but this one on Benghazi is very well done.

GOP Star Witnesses Debunk Right-Wing Benghazi Conspiracy Theories

Hicks, when questioned, said that while he had some issues with the process by which the Board gathered its information, he demurred on criticizing the report itself.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger NC gal said...

Bravo for re-blogging this information. IT was both timely and accurate. Having to write State Department cables for two years while working in Tunisia, protocol, which had to be strictly followed, always included the Secretary of State's name. This did not mean the cable was meant for the SOS's eyes only. The SOS would spend all of his/her time reading cables if this was required.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home