Maine Writer

Its about people and issues I care about.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Topsham, MAINE, United States

My blogs are dedicated to the issues I care about. Thank you to all who take the time to read something I've written.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Testing Sarah Palin's IQ - a Personalized Intelligent Quota Test

Sarah Palin tires me out. I'm weary of her.

Unfortunately, right wing Tea Party baggers are smitten by Palin, along with her rhetorical anti-themes. She seems to shriek against everything except gun control, families (both the functional and dysfunctional varieties)and God.

Right wing Tea Party dunkers find her appealing, so I'm trying to find out why?

So, here is my personalized IQ test for Sarah Palin, written in an effort to organize my thoughts about her message. In other words, this blog is like an exercise in transference. By answering these questions, perhaps I can transfer the Sarah Palin message to others in a succinct bumper sticker slogan.

Please answer each of the following 10 questions with one response: (a) Yes (b) No, or (c) I don't know

1. Are Sarah Palin's grandparents immigrants?

2. Did France give the Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor to the United States?

3. Do the words engraved on the Statue of Liberty begin with the phrase "Give me your tired, your poor, your masses yearning to be free?"

4. Were German people overwhelmingly happy when the Berlin Wall, built by the Russians to separate the people in East and West Germany, was torn down?

5. Did President Ronald Reagan say, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall?" when he spoke at the Berlin Brandenburg Gate?

6. Did President Ronald Reagan grant amnesty for illegal immigrants during his Presidential administration?

7. Does God care if a person shoots to kill wolves while firing at them from a low flying airplane?

8. Are millions of people in the United States without health insurance and, therefore, deprived access to consistent quality and affordable health care because they cannot afford to pay the insurance company premiums?

9. Is Medicare a government run health care plan?

10. Was Alaska a state in 1967 when Sarah Palin was born?

Hint: A correct response to the 10 questions above tells me you are a reasonably intelligent person who knowingly understands the hypocrisy of the Sarah Palin message.

If you answered "yes" to the 10 questions above, then please explain to the Tea Party, and to me, how you can possibly support closing US borders like a sealed box, kill animals from airplanes, question President Barack Obama's motives about upholding the US Constitution or oppose health care reform?

My simple bumper sticker slogan is, therefore: "Sarah Palin is a hypocrite!".

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kait B. Roe said...

and an idiot, because she cannot possibly answer the questions correctly!

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home